Monday, April 12, 2010

Swagbucks

Have you heard of SWAGBUCKS? I found out about it from my friend Jamie, when she posted about it on her blog. All you have to do is download a tool bar.

Swagbucks is a search engine that uses google to search, but you can earn "swagbucks" while searching. Swagbucks can be collected and then traded in for prizes,or gift cards at the swagbucks store.

You don't earn swagbucks for every single search you do, but throughout the day you will earn points. To earn more swagbucks, instead of typing in "gmail.com" to go to my email, I click on my swagbucks site link, and type it in there in the search. I do the same thing with almost anywhere I go online.

If people sign up through your "referral," you get points when they get points! So if ya'll plan on trying it out, please use the link below so you can be referred through me! I'm not trying to sell anything, just a fun way to get free stuff. Happy Searching http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=1754279
Thanks Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment