Sunday, February 7, 2010


Wow what a month! I can't believe it is already February. Emmett is starting to crawl and he's only six month's:( Sage is going through a trying my patience stage. Ahhh I hate that. Oh well thats kids gotta love em and I do! I sold my car today:( a little sad. Now I have to drive the BIG BURB all the time. I get to go to Washington this next weekend!!! So excited to se my sista's and there cute kids!!! Hopefully my dad n I can survive the drive together lol ;) Jordan is doing awesome in school. I found out that he is in fourth grade words. Pretty great for a 2nd grader. Brendan is also doing well in kindergarten I can't believe how much they learn in such a short time. Other then that life has been good. Until next time, hope you all the best:)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You sold your car!!! That's great. Have fun going to Washington. Lets really hang out when you get home. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what does Chris drive to work? Have fun in Washington

    ReplyDelete