Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trever's 2nd Transplant

So this is Trever. I love this little guy so much he has only been here for such a short time but has stolen a piece of my heart. Today my heart is aching for him. I am with Krystal I wish I could take his pain for him and hold him so tight. I can't quit crying today knowing the pain that he is going through. I wish I was able to be there for him. 
He is having his 2nd bone marrow transplant today. He is in a lot of pain, but they have given him a morphine drip. He is the toughest person I have met. He is the cutest little boy ever!!! He is only 3 years old and my little Emmett who is 18 months has already out grown him. Please keep him in your prayers today. Thank you everyone for your love and support. I love you Trever and Krystal Hang in there.

1 comment:

  1. Darn you made me cry. If you need anything please call me. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete