Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Postponed until Friday

So the Dr. doesn't think we will have all the test ready until Friday so another long day to wait.
Brendan has been doing pretty well. He still is having pain in his back from the spinal tap.Yesterday he went to school and got a pretty bad headache so we brought him home and he was fine as long as he was laying down. Again today he has a bad headache so I talked with the Dr. and his instructions are to lay flat on his back and drink lots of liquids and caffiene. Yeah so how am I suppose to keep a six year old in bed all day let alone with giving him caffiene. Crazy! Wish me luck. Hopefully it works so we don't have to give him a blood patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment