Friday, April 22, 2011

We wait some more

So the Dr. called and canceled B's appointment, because they haven't gotten the all the test results back. So yes a whole entire weekend. Now I'm getting a little frustrated and anxious. I can't handle the unknown for very much longer. I want my baby to be getting better not waiting for things to get worse. Patience patience patience I need to practice I guess. Hopefully they will all be back soon. Our next appointment is scheduled for Thursday and if they get the results sooner they will call us in.


  1. Thursday!! Thats longer than the weekend. I hope you find out soon!!

  2. Well the weekend they aren't open so I can't call and bug em. But they did give me cell numbers for the Dr. and Nurse. I feel so special!

  3. I LOVE that picture!! Your kids are so sweet. Hang in there, we're all rooting for you guys!